Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cookie Monsters and Cupcakes

I recently attended a 2-year-old's birthday party on the Upper East Side. I've known the mommy since she was inside her mommy (over 30 years), and I've known her husband for a long while (through her) as well. The kiddie is a cutie, and a man after my own heart -- he digs the Cookie Monster.

After a sing-along with about twenty toddlers and pizza cut into half-slices (I ate about six, plus some salad, which the toddlers ignored, except for the dressing), I was summoned into the staging area to preview the forthcoming cakery, as the mommy (and my mommy, also in attendance), thought I should see what was to come.















The cupcakes (there were a ton - more pics later) were adorable -- but not all that tasty. At least I met a new friend.








That said, I've been inspired to do some of my own, 'cause my cupcakes ROCK. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a little flava'!